[Zope] ZPT file reader

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Tue Nov 11 10:40:08 EST 2003

--On Dienstag, 11. November 2003 10:24 Uhr -0500 Paul Winkler
<pw_lists at slinkp.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 12:40:45AM -0800, Dennis Allison wrote:
>>
>> Please take a look at The Zope Book (2_6 Edition).  The Appendices
>> contain the API for Zope.  The book itself contains a wealth of
>> infomration. The help files are another useful source of information.
>> When all else fails,  read the code.
>
> The Zope API Reference, useful as it is, is far from complete.
> For example, it does not answer the O.P.'s question.

This raises my old question: why aren't there people in the community
willing to contribute to the documentation? Other projects have less
problems in producing a reasonable up-2-date documentation.
It is only a problem of the Zope community? I really don't understand
this...

-aj