[Zope] Exporting from 1.10.3 to 2.6 (or latest)

Robert Restad rr at quicknet.no
Tue Nov 11 15:12:19 EST 2003

PS! Sorry for replying to the "cron" topic, my bad... Here is the same
question again slightly modified, with proper topic.

A client have a Zope installation (ver. 1.10.3). Now, this installation
seems to be, eh, a far bit obsolete. I have no idea why, but even the
simplest things that should have worked (while coding DTML) doesnt.

 Thus, I have installed Zope 2.6 (latest version right) on my Win32
workstation here... I would really have liked to be able to get the client
application made in 1.10.3  to work on 2.6. I did a futile attempt on
exporting and importing, but eh - even the Zope newbie me figured that only
magic could make that happen...

 Is there anyone with a good clue of how to export from 1.10.3 (i.e.
"export.bbe") to this new version?

(Or does any of you more experienced users have a good idea of what I would
have to do to get this application working on 2.6? ... )

 Best regards
Robert.