[Zope] VHM limits?

Paul Howell paul at smoothstone.com
Fri Nov 14 10:59:33 EST 2003

At 04:03 AM 11/14/2003, you wrote:
 > I have some questions, before i make some thousands (really!) VMH
 > mappings to my server because I dont want to shut-out my zope
 > loveliness...
 > Many thanks,
 > JL.

Jaroslav,

It seems to me that *all you need* is to program a simple new interface (a
new tab would be convenient) to VHM that organizes the entries in some way
that is convenient for you -- alphabetical by domain name, or whatever.  As
long as the actual entries for VHM to read remain the same, the inner
workings of VHM don't have to change... you'll just parse the list of
entries and rearrange it by whatever means you wish.

I've not looked at the VHM source, so that's just my 0.5 penny idea.
=Paul