[Zope] XML processing

J. Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Mon Nov 17 16:17:48 EST 2003

Brian Sullivan wrote:

>I need to be able to examine ( and perhaps modify) an xml file using
>Python scripts in zope ( 2.6.2).
>
>I am currently examining Zope XML Objects
>(http://zope.org/Members/haqa/XMLKit) for use -- is this recommended
>strategy or are their other strategies or products? Hints?

There is, I think, also a ParsedXML document that you might also want to
look at. Depending on what you want to do, it may be easier to just use
an External Method and the usual Python xml libraries.

          --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."