[Zope] saving data to use in excel later - still a newby

Kate Legere klegere at kfpl.ca
Wed Nov 19 10:56:15 EST 2003

I've designed an online form to track statistics (we were writing them down
previously and then someone would have to go through them)

Id like the form (on submit) to save the data (probably through calling a
python script) collected in a format (text file) that I can then export to
an excel file. Can someone point me to an example. My problem is, i guess in
the python script that updates and saves the new data.

kate