[Zope] charset FAQ

Ulrich Wisser liste at publisher.de
Wed Nov 19 16:58:21 EST 2003

Hello,

probably this is a FAQ, in that case please point me to some
documents to enlight me. :)

Our web application needs to be updated over the web, store
text in PostgreSQL and show the data again. (The usual)
Our users will enter data through the web or by file upload.
The data will be in Latin-1, Latin-2 and Hebrew (to start
with). There for the output will be in these charsets too.

How do you handle this?

I already have problems with translations to German. Some of
my menus will not display the German special characters.

I use "pure" Zope (no CMF/Plone), with DTML, Localizer.

TIA

Ulrich