[Zope] ZCTextIndex - prefix wildcards not supported?

Small Business Services toolkit at magma.ca
Thu Nov 20 13:55:40 EST 2003

Thanks for the alternative Andreas, however we currently have ZCTextIndex
installed in a ZCatalog that has about 700,000 entries (about 3Gb of data)
and would prefer to stay with ZCTextIndex (unless there are some other
advantages to move to TextIndexNG2 given our situation?).

Is there any way/interest in having this '*term' type of wildcard searching
built into ZCTextIndex?

jh