[Zope] stuck on accessing ZSQL methods across folder hierary

Brad Allen bradallen at mac.com
Sat Nov 22 16:58:37 EST 2003

Yes, I have looked at the Acquisition section of the Zope book, but
it looks like Acquisition works through containment. What if you're
trying to access an object sideways across the folder hierarchy? In
this case, my DTML document lives in /kc/Pages/ and I want to sidle
across to /kc/bizlogic/product/diamond. I'm able to do that easily
with Zope scripts using <dtml-var
expr="kc.bizlogic.product.diamond.whateverscript">, but what about
doing this with ZSQL methonds and dtml-in?