[Zope] Zope and IIS and Apache (oh my!)

Jason LeMonier jlemonier at Retailpro.com
Sun Nov 23 00:21:15 EST 2003

Hi Larry,

I have IIS & Plone integrated.

When I did it, the plone login_form login did not work for me either.
BUT, when I turned off ~"Anonymous Login" in IIS and IIS produces the
401-Auth or Windows Challenge
pop-up login, the userid & password sent through IIS would login the plone
user.

Once IIS is involved, Plone looks for the (in ASP)
Request.ServerVariables('AUTH_USER')
(I wasn't able to find how/where it gets this info into Plone -- wish I
did).

Once users were logged in ... they could Never be logged out w/o closing the
browser.

i know that didn't answer all your questions, but it's some info that is
closely related.

good luck!