[Zope] switched from Zope2.7.0 b2 to b3 -> LocalFS 1.0.0 broken

Andreas Heckel infonicrelay at t-online.de
Mon Nov 24 17:49:11 EST 2003

Hi Jens,

my LocalFS:__bobo_traverse__ now looks like this:

    def __bobo_traverse__(self, REQUEST, name):
        try:
            return self._safe_getOb(name)
        except:
            pass
        try:
            return getattr(self, name)
        except AttributeError:
            pass
        method=REQUEST.get('REQUEST_METHOD', 'GET')
        if not method in ('GET', 'POST'):
            return NullResource(self, name, REQUEST).__of__(self)
        REQUEST.RESPONSE.notFoundError(name)    def
__bobo_traverse__(self, REQUEST, name):
        try:
            return self._safe_getOb(name)
        except:
            pass
        try:
            return getattr(self, name)
        except AttributeError:
            pass
        method=REQUEST.get('REQUEST_METHOD', 'GET')
        if not method in ('GET', 'POST'):
            return NullResource(self, name, REQUEST).__of__(self)
        REQUEST.RESPONSE.notFoundError(name)

... and here is my LocalFS:_safe_getOb:

    def _safe_getOb(self, name, default=_marker):
        return self._getOb(name, default)

Now the LocalFS works more or less ... it's a quick hack and I do not
know what caused the issue !!!
I also noticed that I can upload files to the local dir but I can not
download them :(
Unfortunately I have no time to look at this.

Gruss nach Leipzig
Andreas

Andreas Heckel                                  andreas at easyleading.org
LINUX is like a wigwam...no gates...no windows and an apache inside ;-)