[Zope] Using batch processing in DTML

Mico Siahaan mico at intermatik.co.id
Wed Nov 26 05:38:15 EST 2003

Hi, suppose I have folder gallery that contains 40 photos. I want to make
a DTML page that previews these photos. Suppose I want to load 15 photos
each view and I want to arrange that 15 photos into 5 columns and 3 rows
format... how do I accomplish that? I have read the example in Zope book
about batch processing, but in my case I guess I have to make other loops
in the batch loop ( 2 more loops I guess). But I am confused about the
inner loops: over what object should the inner loops interate?

Thanks.

--
Mico Siahaan
mico at intermatik.co.id