[Zope] [OT] vetomail sucks

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Wed Nov 26 13:44:14 EST 2003

On Tuesday 25 November 2003 10:26 pm, Paul Winkler wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 07:59:44PM -0600, Dale Lance wrote:
> > My extreme apologies for this total mistake on my part.
>
> As long as the issue gets fixed with a friendly
> attitude, I have no problem.
>
> I shouldn't have sent that complaint while still grumpy
> about it.  I apologize for being harsh, and for prolonging
> this thread.

Well,  I didn't really mind the idea of getting *one* of these
when I posted. But if this becomes a commonplace practice,
the result could be overwhelming!  Imagine getting 100-200
of these as a result of posting!

Spam is a problem -- it's clear we need solutions. But I don't
think we've really found them yet. :-(