[Zope] Zope var/ data.fs mamimum storage of content

Chuck Aamdi chuck.amadi at breconbeacons.org
Thu Nov 27 05:53:21 EST 2003

I have bought the Zope Bible by Michael R . Bernstein and Collegues and
eventhough its slightly outdated I still cant:

1) determine the maximum total size of var/ directory .

2) Is the below the default number of Zope Instance I can have running
at the same time.

I my z2.py file

# The size of the thread pool, if ZODB3 is used.
NUMBER_OF_THREADS=4

Does this mean I can only hace 4 instances <4 content authors users
simultaneously using Zope>.
Thus can this be increased to the total number of Zope Content Authors
and Myself as Admin.

3) What is the ( LFS )I assume its stands for Local FileStorage plz
confirm and how can
determin if my File Storage exceed 2G

4) How to verify my python and libc have built - in LFS support

My Database Location is
/usr/local/bin/zope/Zope-2.6.1-linux2-x86/var/Data.fs

My Database Size 10.6 M

I will upgrade to Zope 2.6.2 after Xmas as I have a live Zope Site
running with Apache 1.3
and I have recieved the zdaemon SIGXFSZ error twice but cant trap the
problem So to date I have just make daily backups > using the export#
to my development serever and thus re-install and place the bb.zexp file
into Zope's import folder and when Zope is up import as neccessary I
know this crude but is works while I try and figure this problem out .

Cheers

Chuck

Chuck Amadi, ICT Systems Programmer,
Brecon Beacons National Park Authority
Direct Line: 01874 620440 FAX: 01874 622574
EMAIL: chuck.amadi at breconbeacons.org

_______________________________________
    \ Chuck Amadi,ICT Systems Programmer   \                __________ |

Nid yw'r farn a fynegir gan anfonwr y neges hon o anghenraid yn adlewyrchu barn Awdurdod Parc Cenedlaethol Bannau Brycheiniog. Neges yw hon a fwriadwyd ar gyfer y derbynnydd/derbynyddion yn unig ac fe'i hanfonir yn gyfrinachol; os ydych yn ei dderbyn mewn camgymeriad, a fyddech gystal %/1??iso8859-15?â rhoi gwybod i ni (yn it at breconbeacons.org) ac yna dil%/1??iso8859-15?ëwch bob copi.
The views expressed by the sender of this message don't necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park Authority. This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and is sent in confidence; if you receive it in error, please can you let us know (at it at breconbeacons.org) and then destroy all copies.