[Zope] WebDAV overview

Gilles Lavaux gilles.lavaux at esa.int
Thu Oct 2 09:40:09 EDT 2003

Hello

That's correct: Windows Office do nothing when saving a webdav file: look
like it is only capable of getting the file...

Use other tools: dreamweaver.

- The best free webdav editor I found up to now is called skunkdav. (it has
just a few issue I manage to fix, the last annoyance was file remaining
locked on zope side)
- jedit has a webdav plugin: I find it broken

Gilles