[Zope] Long delay when error occurs in External Method

Bobb rawbobb at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 3 22:57:21 EDT 2003

If it's "newer" w2k or xp, it _could_ be the error reporting service.  Does
the python process stop (disappear) in the task manager?
error reporting service (I think) allows the user to send a dump back to m$.
google for this service.  you might try stopping
this service and seeing if the result is < 5 minutes.  Also, check the
applicatoin event log.  Even though zope doesn't record to
this log, it _may_ put event id 1000 or 10002.

hth
bobb