[Zope] OT: Change of employment status, email

Chris McDonough chrism at zopemafia.com
Sat Oct 4 13:57:44 EDT 2003

Hi all,

As of today, I am no longer a full-time employee of Zope Corporation.
Leaving (after almost four years) was a difficult decision for me, but
it's the right choice.  I am deeply indebted to Zope Corporation for
giving me the opportunity to work with the other excellent developers
there, from whom I learned almost everything I now know about
programming.  It was a tremendous honor to work there and I wish ZC
continued success.

So now I am in the process of starting a business which really has no
relation to Zope other than we may use it for some necessary web
applications.  But as such I will continue to contriubute to Zope; maybe
even more now than I was able to while I was a full-time ZC employee.
Of course I will continue to be active on maillists and whatnot.

Anyone wishing to send me private email should now do so to
chrism at zopemafia.com.

Thanks!

- C