[Zope] Weird problem with permissions

Sun Oct 5 08:07:37 EDT 2003

Hello,
I've just discovered a strange thing with my (test-)site. I don't know
if it was from the beginning, or if I changed something.
I'm using CookieCrumbler for authentication. I'm not logged in
(Anonymous User).
I've a page template with a form. The action attribute of the form
refers to python-script-object. But if I submit the script I'm
redirected to the login-page (the page set in cookie-crumber). Obviously
a anon user doesn't have permissions to execute the script. All
permissions are set to acquire, in the objects and in the upper folders.
Is this normal? Which permissions do I have to set?
The same behavior I've with a page template which just calls a
SQL-method and displays (tal:repeat) the results. I've changed no
security permissions.
Everything works when I'm logged in with a user.
What is wrong?
Thanks,
Florioan