[Zope] Zope Catalog Problem??

Jim Barbara jbarbara11 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 16:43:03 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have noticed that the dates for cataloged folderish
types is not accurate.  Specifically, the
CMFPhotoAlbum dates that show up in the Catalog are
wrong.  I need for the 'modified' date or the
'ModificationDate' to be accurate.  The weird part is
that viewing the information in the ZMI shows the Last
Modified date accurately.

Please help.  This has been driving me and my users
crazy because my users publish and change photos and
albums and the sorted list is all wrong.  I will
deeply appreciate any helpful input any of you have to
offer.

I use:
Redhat v9
Zope 2.6.1