[Zope] FYI: Epoz 0.5.2 released
maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Oct 8 15:22:27 EDT 2003
I've just packed up a new release of Epoz - the
cross-browser-wysiwyg-editor for Zope & Plone (and of cource all other
Zope-based applications). Epoz requires IE >= 5.5, Mozilla >= 1.3.1 or
Netscape >= 7.1.
Where can I download Epoz?
Can I see a demo (sorry, not updated yet)?
And now the changes in no special order...
- Added strikethrough-button. Now you can use Epoz to correct
websites online if you are a teacher...;)
- Added nice workaround for all people who want cleaner
html-code from Epoz: switching the views (wysiwyg, source)
automatically before submitting the form will give you
browser-cleaned-up-code (Mozilla does a nice job, IE is crap
- Added hungarian-translation. Thanks to Tamas Decsi and
- Fixed bug in epoz_toolbox. The default_charset was broken.
Thanks to Marian Saeger for the patch!
- Fixed a minor bug in the Plone-Toolbox: Images with single
quotes in the title weren't opened in the popup. Thanks to
- Added a dummy blank page. IE breaks over SSL if no source
is given in the inline frame. Thanks to Brian Brinegar for
- Sanitized the Epoz-init-string in __init__.py with dictionary.
Thanks to Philipp von Weitershausen for his patch!
- Improved i18n-layer. Untranslated strings will now fall
back to default-english. Thanks to Sergey Volobuev for his
help and patches!
- fixed typo in the example in the README.txt.
Thanks to Luiz Fernando.
Hope you like it...
More information about the Zope