[Zope] Counting sessions in Zope

Gitte Wange gitte at mmmanager.org
Fri Oct 10 10:12:43 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have implemented some Session-based login to Zope - works very nice :-)
The reason for doing the logins by sessions, is because I hope to then be
able to count how many users are logged-in (or how many sessions there are
- I know that there can be a delay on the expiration of the sessions).

But how do I count the sessions? Is it possible?
I have looked at Session Data Manager but it doesn't seem there is a
function for this in that object.

Where to look ?

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte at mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Everything is fine except I have about 8,564 questions about
how to integrate the client side scripting, server side scripting,
and all things in between.

    -- Joseph Griffin: Zope mailing list, Setting up Zope.