[Zope] VirtualHostMonster and FTP

Chris Muldrow muldrow at mac.com
Fri Oct 10 13:51:10 EDT 2003

I saw this from the folks at FreeZope, though I've not tried it:
    The trick is to rewrite appropriately in an access rule
    based on the supplied username.

    The relevant code that we use for this is:

    if not REQUEST.environ.has_key('HTTP_HOST'):
        if len(stack) > 0 and stack[-1] == 'ZopeHosting':
            return
        if REQUEST.other.has_key('__ac_name'):
            user = string.lower(REQUEST.other['__ac_name'])
            virtual_dir = "%s.freezope.org" % user
            if hasattr(container.ZopeHosting.freezope, virtual_dir):
                stack.extend([virtual_dir, 'freezope', 'ZopeHosting'])
    return