[Zope] add local filesystem directory with python

Michael Bleijerveld michael at bleijerveld.nl
Mon Oct 13 07:25:24 EDT 2003

Hi Dieter,

When I try the following python script the message 'TypeError:
unsubscriptable object' appears.

Python script

container.manage_addProduct['LocalFS'].manage_addLocalFS('test','test','c:\t
emp\test3')

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 315, in _exec
  Module Script (Python), line 1, in createLocal
   - <PythonScript at /Smartstorage/createLocal>
   - Line 1
  Module Products.LocalFS.LocalFS, line 1255, in manage_addLocalFS
  Module App.FactoryDispatcher, line 103, in manage_main
TypeError: unsubscriptable object

Regards,

Michael