[Zope] Data.fs backup

Rechenberg, Andrew ARechenberg at shermanfinancialgroup.com
Mon Oct 13 12:45:43 EDT 2003

The URL pointed to by Paolo seems to assume that Zope is running on
UNIX/Linux.  Are there any recommended practices for backing up Zope for
those of us stuck on Win2K?

I currently have a VBScript that stops the Zope service, zips up my
INSTANCE_HOME, and then restarts the service.  Is this method a
sufficient backup procedure?

Thanks,
Andy.