[Zope] copy paste support

Alexis Roda arv at si.urv.es
Mon Oct 13 13:02:36 EDT 2003

Stefan H. Holek wrote:
> I think you are out of luck because you can only paste things you are
> allowed to add. See OFS/CopySupport.py for the details.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

The extrange thing is that I have written another product, a calendar
wich is a container for CalendarItem (I'm not very original with the
names :-) ). It works the same way, registers only the calendar, and
CalendarItem goes on all_meta_types ... it works, I can C&P
CalendarItems within a calendar.

On the first versions, until I discovered all_meta_types, I registered
both Calendar and CalendarItem, maybe this does some difference. Under
Control_Panel/Products I can see Calendar, but no CalendarItem.

Regards
--
                                   ////
                                  (@ @)