[Zope] Zope content not available

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Mon Oct 13 13:29:23 EDT 2003

Some help:

1) Take a look at the start script "start" in the root of your Zope
directory. It is what controls the web, ftp and monitor servers. It is
possible it is just not starting up the webserver. Look at the "z2.py" for
documentation on the start script parameters. It will also tell you what
port it is started on.

2) Try pinging it from the machine > ping localhost:8080   or > lynx
localhost:8080, localhost:80

3) Run top from the command line. Look for "python".

BZ
--
http://www.zopezone.com
http://www.bluewildfire.com