[Zope] dynamic sort=

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Mon Oct 13 13:51:24 EDT 2003

According to the documentation* what you want is 'sort_expr='. I do however
recommend you stop using DTML alltogether.

Stefan

*<http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/AppendixA.stx>

--On Montag, 13. Oktober 2003 10:16 -0700 "D. Rick Anderson"

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/