[Zope] Zope 2.6.2 / Fscounter 1.3.4

Rakotomandimby Mihamina mrakotom at free.fr
Tue Oct 14 12:59:09 EDT 2003

 hi , i'm running Zope 2.6.2 and i noticed FSCOUNTER (1.3.4) doesn not work on
it .
 I can assume because a i got a Zope 2.6.1 working on the same machine to
check
 it and it works on the 2.6.1 but not on 2.6.2 .
 The problem ?
 It doesnt want to increase or to modify ( eg : if i try to give it a new
 value , it does not change anything , it stays as it is ... )
 What kind of messages have i got to give you to see it  together ?
 I fyou dont maintain it anymore , who is doing it ?
 Thanks a lot .