[Zope] Ordered Folder <> Folder

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Tue Oct 14 13:36:30 EDT 2003

I did say it with a :)  <smile>.

In general I agree though... people will ask "easily answered" questions
on this mailing list that two seconds worth of searching could have done
it.

The problem is, that Zope really still suffers from a lack of resources in
terms of knowledge base, faqs, forums. This list is really the start and
end of help AND people are helpful here.

I know that I would never have gotten too far with Zope years ago, if not
for this list.

BZ
--
http://www.zopezone.com