[Zope] serious memory leak?

BZ bz at bwanazulia.com
Tue Oct 14 16:15:03 EDT 2003

Zope likes memory. Zope will use as much memory as it can get. The way to
limit Zope to taking memory (putting things in its cache) is to limit the
total number of objects in memory per cache.

This is done in the Database section of the Control Panel

yourzopeurl/Control_Panel/Database/manage_cacheParameters

There you can see how big it is set for, how many things are in cache and
how many objects there are in your ZODB.

Lowerering the number of objects per cache should help.

Also, I suggest you move to teh latest stable Zope. 2.6.2.

BZ
--
http://www.zopezone.com
http://www.bluewildfire.com