[Zope] Instantiating Multiple Browser ID Managers

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Tue Oct 14 20:41:17 EDT 2003

Steve McMahon wrote:
> Any body got any clues I might follow on this one?

You'll have to alter OFS/Application.py if you need to delete the root
browser id manager.  A lot of that infrastucture (sessioning) has been
installed and then locked down so that users can't remove it.  I
assume this is because its fragile and relies on a lot of external
products configured "just so" in order to work right.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing