[Zope] Corrupt database after packing with Zope 2.6.2

Douwe Osinga dmo at oberon.nl
Thu Oct 16 03:06:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have the same problem. dbpack followed by POSKeyErrors.

To solve the problem, I copied the data.fs.old back to data.fs, which
made it work again, but unfortunately the next time I do a pack, I get the
same error in the same object. The object that causes the error is a major
object, so I can't delete it as per the cookbook entry of Dieter I found
somewhere.

Any better tips?

Douwe Osinga
http://douweosinga.com