[Zope] add LocalFS in python

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri Oct 17 12:02:21 EDT 2003

Tom, I don't think the backslashes need to be escaped here.

Michael, without the backtrace it's difficult to identify what the problem
is.  The message tends to arrive when you try to index None.  I suspect a
default parameter is the culprit. Check the code for LocalFS--shouldn't
you should be calling the constructor with keyword parameters (
name=value, name=value, etc.) rather than positional parameters.