[Zope] Running ZEO on a single server -- advisable? Why?

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Sun Oct 19 08:59:35 EDT 2003

One reason to run ZEO is to spread the load over several ZEO clients.
Using ZEO on the machine does not make sense in this case. It might make
sense
for dual processor machines to utilize both CPUs. Using ZEO on a single-CPU
machine makes sense for debugging and development but not very much for
production.

-aj

--On Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2003 8:51 Uhr -0400 Paul Howell