[Zope] DBTab, ZEO and DirectoryStorage

Dario Lopez-K ästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Oct 21 02:19:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

sent this to the dirstorage-list but no one had tried this combination
yet, so I am trying at zope at zope.org instead.

I am about to try to replace LocalFS with DirectoryStorage for an,
eventually, huge number of files and documents uploaded to our Zope app.
LocalFS does not conceptually work over ZEO, so I am switching to use
DirectoryStorage and store everything in the ZODB instead.

I am planning on using DBTab with DirectoryStorage and ZEO. Are there any
problems that I should be aware of? Regarding configuration, DBTab has
support for custom storages not known to it but I need help infiguring out
how to configure DBTab for using DirectoryStorage

Any help is appreciated,

/dario