[Zope] Re: A plea for equality

alan runyan runyaga at runyaga.com
Tue Oct 21 14:33:30 EDT 2003

Hi.

I deeply apologize.  There is a world wide community.  Mostly dominated
by men.  But 10% of the Plone Conference was women.  So I would suggest
any female who feels uncomfortable about someone's language to contact
me.  I will do my best to address the problems.  Also it doesnt take
very much of someone to say, "I dont appreciate your sexist remark."
And usually people will apologize.  Please speak out and curb the
community away from sexist remarks.  If there are any problems
you may contact me personally.  Of course it would be best if you
emailed the person offline with your frustration before bringing it
to the mailing list or me.

cheers,
alan runyan