[Zope] Zope installation

Fritz Ivy Lopez fit_l at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 05:10:14 EDT 2003

To Whom It May Concern,

I used to have an installation on a Win NT machine and it was working well.  I am now using a Windows XP machine and I installed Zope.  The installation seemed to have gone well and the machine that I am working on being not XP, I did not install it as a winservice.  However, after clicking on the start.bat file and logging on at http://localhost:8080/manage, an error page occurred.  What other configuration should i fix?  The installer that I used is Zope-2.6.2-win32-x86.

I will really appreciate it if you guide me in this matter.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Fritz Ivy Lopez