[Zope] changing input form font (to monospaced) /kv

Kai Vermehr k at eboy.com
Fri Oct 24 19:25:51 EDT 2003

where can I find "manage_page_style.css"?
Is this an object I can find inside the Zope manage area?

thanks! -- 'K:)

on 24.10.2003 23:01 Uhr, Dylan Reinhardt at zope at dylanreinhardt.com wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 13:40, Kai Vermehr wrote:
>> Hi List,
>> I'd like to have a monospaced font like Typewriter or Monaco for the bigger
>> input fields in the forms of the Zope interface. Code is easier to read this
>> way -- for me at least ...
>> where would I do this?
> You could use a browser that allows you to apply your own style sheets
> or you could make changes to manage_page_style.css
> HTH,
> Dylan

More information about the Zope mailing list