[Zope] Changing the name of the access log file

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Fri Oct 24 20:20:17 EDT 2003

Quoting Chris McDonough <chrism at zopemafia.com>:
> This probably isn't the answer you want, but were I you, I would save a
> bit of headache and just put Apache in front of Zope.

Actually while waiting for a reply, I think I found the correct place
to remove that extra space. I am just kind of surprised that none of
the dicussions of using Analog with Zope mentioned the format problem
- or that they were not processing ZServer logs but rather Apache
logs. Guess I should run off to where ever NCSA Combined format is
defined and determine if ZServer is wrong or it is just that Analog is
being too picky about spacing.

cnk at caltech.edu