[Zope] How to restrict anonymous access from my site

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sat Oct 25 02:03:30 EDT 2003

The details are a little different if you are virtually hosted.  In my
response to your question, I assumed that there was only one zope and
your were it.  If you are virtually hosted, you may want to uncheck the=20
"Acquire Permissions" box for the folder that is your site root. =20

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, dd wrote:

> so you assume that the site is in root or is the only one ?
>=20
> Dennis Allison a =E9crit:
>=20
> >The Zope root does not ahve an "Acquire Permissions" box to check.
> >
> >On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, dd wrote:
> >
> > =20
> >
> >>the View permission of the root set to "Authorized User"
> >>Shall we not uncheck the Acquire permission settings check box next to =
this permission, in case?

> >>Dennis Allison a ?crit:
> >>
> >>   =20

Set