[Zope] novelties in error_log ? zope 2.6.2

danielle d'avout danielle.d-avout at wanadoo.fr
Sat Oct 25 13:17:29 EDT 2003

It is the error_log indeed !
 I'm right now under Winme (not mine)
I ask my daughter to do the same operation I was trying to perform on my
remote site
she obtains the same error than me : (
but her error_log is  normal ('Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0;
Windows NT 5.0)')

my signature are uptodate,  I have taken time to perform a full virus
analysis before sending this post
We are never safe but I'm rather encline to believe that's a WINME problem
I couldn't even install Plone on this computer (it makes crash it after
few seconds, without touching the logs)
Has somebody succeeded  to install zope under winme ? I couldn't find
one single entry in the collectors of Zope, CMF or Plone  to prove the
opposite