[Zope] autologin with CookieCrumbler

Sebastian Krollmann sebastian.krollmann at gmx.net
Mon Oct 27 10:30:56 EST 2003

Hi,

as suggested in previous postings, I tried to log in via setting 2 cookies
named ' __ac_name' and '__ac_password' providing username and password-info
with CookieCrumbler. But despite I can verify the two cookies in the
request, I get the loginform from CookieCrumbler and some query string in
the url with something like 'disable_login=1'.

Looking into the CookieCrumbler-Code it seems that this should be possible
as the request is searched for the two cookies prior showing the loginform.

Has anybody done this so far or are there any does and dont's to achiev
this?

thanks a lot, SK