[Zope] image database /kv

Kai Vermehr k at eboy.com
Mon Oct 27 14:44:25 EST 2003

Hi! We are trying to find out how to use Zope for an image database. Are
there any case studies, howto's, products, etc. that anyone can recommend?

How should images be organized? Where should they be placed? How best view,
sort, organize, catalog the content. How define access rights? What layout
concepts have been developed to display images of different sizes?

I guess there are different approaches to solve these questions. Just wanted
to browse through some of them before beginning with to build ours ...

so any advice would very welcome!!! thanks! -- 'K:)