[Zope] image database /kv

Kai Vermehr k at eboy.com
Mon Oct 27 18:26:27 EST 2003

thanks Lalo ... just some first questions:

why did you chose an external database and not Zopes own Database ZODB? What
tools do you use for resizing the pictures (I'm new to Zope so this might be
obvious to others). Are you using PIL or Photo for this -- and how?

'K:?

Kai Vermehr | eBoy
http://www.eboy.com