[Zope] Re: Integrating IIS and Plone -- everything works ... except images!

Ken Wasetis kwasetis at sprinc.com
Fri Oct 31 16:57:34 EST 2003

If you're using some rewrite rule (whatever equivalent for IIS), so that
users hit a pretty URL and not port 8080, it could be that your image
src= references are trying to look under yoursite.com:8080 still.
Right-click on the image and view properties.  What is the URL?  Try
hitting that URL directly in the browser.  If you can't hit it in your
browser to just view that image only, then the page can't find it either.

You might have to create another URL rewrite rule (mapping rule, etc.)
so that all :8080 requests go to the right place.  Or, if you're
creating the links to those images dynamically (repeat/content tags)
then you may also do some 'pythong:string.replace(myURLString, ':8080',
'') which will remove all :8080 strings of your URL.

Hope something here helps you.  Hard to offer advice without knowing
exaclty what the problem is.

Cheers,

Ken