[Zope] REQUEST.unset('property') in DTML ?

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 2 14:17:01 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I was read in archives about REQUEST.unset to unset property. But published
patch is little older (1999) and my Zope 2.5.1 is totally different than
that patch.

Zope does not protest when I save DTML method with
REQUEST.unset('property'), but when I access page, then Zope give me error
that unknown keyword unset.

Note that pythonic :) equivalent to unset <dtml-call "del
REQUEST.other['property']"> could not be saved to server (error).

It is possible to delete previously <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('property')">
in DTML ?

Thanks a lot,

J. Lukesh