[Zope] Who holds the domain zope.se?

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Sep 2 19:03:18 EDT 2003

Hello,
[sorry for the crosspost]

I was wondering if anyone here knew the person who holds the domain zope.se?
I am curious about the plans for it...

Thet site has a "No website here" in German, but the holder seems to be
living in Stockholm:

http://www.nic.se/domaner/domansok_result.shtml?domain=zope.se

This question is actually related to the fact that I am wondering abut zope
activities in Sweden. I'd like very much to have Zope promoted as a reliable
platform "commercial-grade" application (i.e. one that is as accepted as
Java and PHP solutions).

I have no personal commercial interest in promoting zope (at least yet ;-) -
my interest lies in being able to promote zope as an alternative to
solutions like Oracle AS + Portal, uPortal, etc, etc. This will make my life
much easier in the future...

Thanks,

/dario