[Zope] VHM mapping tab disappeared

Michael LaPera michael at lapera.com
Tue Sep 2 13:42:30 EDT 2003

Hello All,

I am having a very strange issue.  I have been using Pound to redirect
requests to several Zope application servers (behind a firewall) which,
in turn, are talking to a ZEO server.  I have been using Virtual Host
Monster (VHM) to direct traffic from different domains to different Zope
folders/CMF sites and it has (and is still) working beautifully.

Well it's been about a couple months since I've added any new domains,
using VHM mappings, so I went to VHM and the mappings tab is gone -- but
VHM is still redirecting.  I just can't figure out how to add more
mappings...

I am using Zope-2.6.1-linux2-x86 with the most notable Products being
CMF 1.3.1, Plone 1.0.1 and  DocFinderEverywhere 0.4.1.

Please CC me on any replies since I am not subscribed to this list.

Thank You,
Michael LaPera <michael at lapera.com>