[Zope] maintaining consistent security settings across cloned sites

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Thu Sep 4 20:10:20 EDT 2003

I suspect this is too simple to mention, and pardon me if
it is.  But I assume we are not talking about the fact that
the default behavior of Zope on importing a .zexp file
is to "Take ownership of all objects"?

You do have to select the option preserve the existing
ownership of the files.  Even if you are doing that, it does
not seem inconceivable to me that there could be a bug
in that mechanism.  (???)

Sorry if that was irrelevant, but you never know ...

Cheers,
Terry