[Zope] VS: A disappeared cookie..

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Wed Sep 3 14:39:36 EDT 2003

Børge Kjeldstad wrote:

> ..I try to send this message again, as I received no answer. Maybe it
> disappeared in the mess with

Maybe it's because you post in HTML when specifically asked not to? ;-)

> It looks to me as if the cookie has disappeared. Or have I misunderstood
> the hole concept of the REQUEST object?

You could look in REQUEST.cookies to be more on the safe side.
I wonder what path is being set on your cookies? '/' is always a safe ebt to
prevent wierdness like this.
And, of course, you have to haev cookies enabled in your browser...

cheers,

Chris