[Zope] Re: No module named GenericUserFolder

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Wed Sep 3 14:21:22 EDT 2003

Andreas Tille wrote:

> ACK, here.  As a consequence perhaps we have to make the trunk of the car
> save against such kind of stuff by using some armour-plating o whatever
> inside.

Python Products have the equivalent of Superman's powers here, doesn't matter
how strong you make that trunk...

> Exactly this is the point I wanted to address in this tread: There are crufty
> products around (which can't be avoided) that can break Zopes internal
> functionality (which should be avoided as strong as possible).

Well, like I said, there's nothing Zope can (or should) do to prevent that, it's
just up to you to do some sanity checks before you install a product which
hasn't been touched in ages...

I'd probabyl suggest a mail to this list asking if anyone else has had any
problems, or maybe even a quick Google...

Chris